DMXterminator™120 is a RJ45 connector plug with a 120 Ohm resistor inside connected to the data lines. Plug this in at the last DMX unit and the DMX source perceives the cable as endless. Otherwise reflections are created in the end of the cable causing problems that are very difficult to find.
Avoid this by terminating the end of the cable.
For more information, prices, distributor information etc, contact:
Facts & Features:
- A 120 Ohm DMX512 Terminator in a RJ45 connector.
- Use to avoid data signals being reflected from the end of the data cable.
- Professional look.
- Weight including packaging,
- Molded housing.
- Protected “click-lock-tab”.
- Gold plated pins on connector.
- Light weight printed plastic bag packaging.
- EAN13 Barcode on packaging.
- Easy to use.
- RoHS, REACH and California Prop65 Certified.
CPOINT® DMXterminator™120 - A One Universe DMX512 Terminator in a RJ45 connector.
65mm x 40mm
Gallery - 1 Universe RJ45 Terminator
CPOINT® DMXterminator™120-2U - A Two Universes DMX512 Terminator in a RJ45 connector.
Gallery - 2 Universes RJ45 Terminator
65mm x 40mm
Fully compliant with PLASA/ANSI E1.11-2008 (R2013) Clause 7.3 Table 4 – Connection Schedule for DMX512 Equipment Using IEC 60603-7 8-Position Modular Connectors